Friday, October 14, 2005

welcome to Friday mother fucker

I love Friday don’t you? It’s the one fucking day that just has it fucking all.
It all starts off well with us waking up a quarter hour after we were supposed to be at work cause just like last Friday morning I switched the alarm off thinking it was Saturday morning.
Man I just love that feeling as the sensation of confusion is replaced with dawning realisation and then again with panicky. Hmm jump starts my day like good cup of coffee.

Ok great we are at work and the senior members of your immediate co-workers are giving you the hairy eyeball. God damn it its not like we are going to do any serious work today. And then it hits you no you will not be doing any serious work for MOST of the day. Some stupid effing emergency will pop its head up @ say 4:00pm and try and fuck your week up right at the end of it.

So its lunch time and thank god the canteen makes the nice food on Fridays. The thing is that everyone knows this including the insipid fucks in peanut gallery of anorexic health plans. Ye! I am talking about those morons that sneer @ all the lard asses buying their lunch. I am tired of having some fucking Adonis sniggering behind his hand at what I eat while he flexes those stupid gym muscles at every thing with a space between its legs. I better man for ignoring him, I am a bigger man for I can break this shithead in half. I am an angry man cause I cant get to the fucking counter because shithead his trophy wife and all his fucking leaky spawn have decided to cast away their stupid ‘packed lunch of body beautifulness’ and get the fuck in my way. Fuck just what I need a fucking hypocrite, a fucking hypocrite that gets the last of the calamari and chips, no less.

Ok so lunch is over and I haven’t gone postal on the canteen that’s good. Now let’s see still a shit pile of things that I am deferring till Monday. No emergency yet! Great!
How the fuck to look busy without actually fucking with this wonderful Friday feeling I have.

Ok 4pm and as expected a pesky client will contact us with something that is like an ultra emergency and must be completed before we can go home…. SHIT!!! But wait looky here the boss man is having as good a Friday as me. So email is sent and the client is told where to store their problem for the weekend. Ah yes this Friday is improving loads.

So now what? The work day is done and I now need to go party. Ah yes I will plan the greatest night out on the town since the sacking of Rome, booze, girls, fighting and a general disregard for all things healthy. Yes I think I will plot this terror of the innocents after this cig while I rest my eyes for 10 minutes.

Ok… so we know what happens then right. I wake up on Saturday morning about 3am wondering where the black hole that ate my Friday evening came from. I know it was here because it left a neat little hole in the carpet next to this cigarette butt.

I have to remember that, although cigarettes are dangerous, lighting one is like pulling the pin on a grenade. A smelly one at that.

Party hard girls and boys, have fun and don’t fall down too much.
O_K

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

paint markers in canteens. could be a new trend

Synkronos said...

"This post has been removed by the blog administrator."
Hey? What do you have to do to get that done?

ork_khrist said...

Well YOU don't do that. I do that. See cause I is the Wizard, the playa, the pimpest of all.

*just take yo'ass down the yellow brick alley way! mother fucker!*

Hila said...

Hey

great night friday thanks for the drinks the company and the "i dont think so" in Isaacs direction when he was getting way too touchy feely. I hate having to hit a drunk guy and you made sure I didnt have to.

thanks *beeg hug*

ork_khrist said...

WTF! Everyone knows how to get hold of me! I am at the same number I have been at for 3+ years now.

Garrick maybe if you actualy answered your bloody phone you would see me more. Then you would have to whine about something else.

Unfortunatly it seems that I will be getting a cellular privacy invasion device soon on account of moving out. If anyone wants to give me one now I would be happy with that.

Synkronos said...

Well, we would need to be _in_ the new house for that to happen, I would imagine. Yar?

Anonymous said...

I plan to hold a party when we move in, especially considering that it well be shortly after my birthday. However, even I don't have access to the place at the moment!

Anonymous said...

Due to lack of email address or telephone number, I leave here a message about paintball:

Phleep has a plan. Call him or email him.

Jo

Firegolem said...

dude, long time no hair. chjills