Thursday, September 08, 2005

There are two kinds of shit!

The thing to remember is that there are two kinds of shit. Theirs and ours, in-coming and out-going. Don't worry about either if you can hear it overhead, it going somewhere else. Problem with shit is that it has trouble discerning who's side its on. So it is best not to be where it lands.

So what does this bastardised metaphor for artillery have to do with me. Well shit happened, I was in the wrong place, it fucked me up and you get no cartoon till the weekend (if you are lucky.)

I did warn you not to hold your breath. The good news is I did fall asleep before 10 last night. At least I don't feel as tired as usual.

The hit counter says you are there but I need you guys to be a bit vocal let me know who is reading this shit.

OK girls and boys,
cheers for ears.
O_K

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hurry up with the damn comic man. I want to see some boobies! Love Paintball too.

-babyacid

ork_khrist said...

Dude! what the fuck are you talking about you see boobies more often than I do! Not that the boobies you see are very good quality I do admit. Still give the man a break.

And what the hell is this with the Bulgarian property off plan!

Anonymous said...

Dude! I have seen some HIGH quality boobies the last few girls! NO one can deny the quality of my girly boobies!

Patrick Schreiber said...

SEREGENT PRESENT SERGENT SIR!

Anonymous said...

Babyacid: while you may have girlie-boobies, bragging about their "quality" on a public forum is not generally a good idea. you never know who's reading. also, mirrors don't count as "seeing boobies" :P.

-ff

Adam Fisher / fisher king said...

someone who doesn't like babyacid's boobies? KILL HIM!!! and THEN go play urban paintball.

Anonymous said...

All this and still no comic I see. I may have to grab a paintball gun and hold the boobies hostage.

Make with the strip or the boobies get it! Paint man, lotsa paint.

-bAbYaCiD

Anonymous said...

I am also reporting in, just stumbled onto your blog by way of Moonflake's

d❤vid said...

yay for the clean and pretty layout*, Orkie - maybe if you draw some bulgarians?

* dropped in for a web-based view seeing as Google Desktop doesn't display yon graphics

Anonymous said...

Or better yet:

Next on Ork Talk: Bulgarian Boobies and the Paintball Fanatics that Love Them.

Anonymous said...

WTF? Ork, I think your blog just got spammed. This is what you get for not updating.