Friday, September 30, 2005

We return to our regular programming!

I think I can return to ranting about things that piss me off without offending anyone, well anyone important. Psychologically speaking I am about as stable as suicide bomber with half a ton of nitroglycerin up his ass and a nasty acid trip.

Oh hang fire I just used words “suicide bomber” on a public forum.
Good thing I didn’t say anything about the Taliban or anything like that…. Shit fuck …

Hold on got to get the door.
Ok back again… Mr. Smith says that you should stay where you are and not make any sudden movements.

Any way looks like I will be looking into the paint ball dingus this weekend. Loads of time and stuff like that see. Ah the smell of paint the screams of the bruised! This is what war is all about!. Not to mention the taste of my own lungs as they climb form my chest to throttle me every time I run.

Any way it’s a short one today.

So sleep tight girls and boys.
O_K

P.S. No! There is NO comic! Bad Garrick! Sit! Don’t make me hurt you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back, even if you are in a foul mood.

Anonymous said...

We saw that.

Adam Fisher / fisher king said...

even if you are in a foul mood

i, for one, feel safer when ork's in a foul mood. glad to read you again, dude!

on a very serious note, it's completely illegal to own paintball equipment in israel. do me a favour, and see if you can figure out a way for me to smuggle some over here... something PRACTICAL...

ork_khrist said...

Hey hey its my favourite RSP!
I will not confirm or deny that I will look into this smuggling thing you speak of.

Ahem! Hi there Agent smith!

Adam Fisher / fisher king said...

*waves to agent smith* i'm not armed! no death-monkeys here!

Hila said...

My friend owns a paintball field if you would like more information let me know...there is a website somewhere

ork_khrist said...

Yup! tell me where! tell me where!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello! ;)
wow... what sick newz!
what do you suppose about it?