Tuesday, August 30, 2005

3 little pigs

1st little piggy.
Why in fucks name do you get stupid mother fuckers that think shitting on people’s creativity is cool? Ok see here I am looking for a newer version of particular warcraft 3 custom map. Ok so finding it was harder than it looked, because I had to wade through piles of lesser mortals shite! One poor shit head of a wanker decides that taking said map and populating it with a techno colours and bad heavy metal is cool and of fucking interest to me. I have one question ass wipe!
Do you know what taste is? No I am not talking about that bilious sensation I get in my mouth when my stomach decides to critique your work.

2nd little piggy
Wow that was Acetic! Ok sorry folks I am a little pissed of at the world today. Why? Well I am glad you asked. You see it’s like this: I am programmer, and a good one by many people’s standards (at least I think so). Well we all should know what I feel about my profession. But why the fuck do I have to wind up with these projects that have fuck piles of data capture. And WHY I must do it?

3rd Little piggy
Also I made a one framer this weekend. I would post it here but I left at home today. I will try remembering it tomorrow. It’s the insomnia I tell you! Why the hell is insomnia such a bitch you ask? Well has anyone managed to actually do anything useful while in the grips of the anti-sandman? I have a bucket load of shit to do and no bloody drive to do it. Sniff poor me, feel sorry for me… If you dare…. Or care… Don’t see if I do!

Hmm DnD tonight, yay! Murphy told me I should fall asleep during the game… I hate him!

Since we out west!
Ah yes and tomorrow I DM my DnD game. Hmmm this is going to be fun. I wonder what joys I should throw at my little sausages! Oh that reminds me SynKronos should be Joining my game tomorrow. Well he is a bit of a pork banger to be honest. And me? Well I am a burger patty. Wow is this DnD or breakfast?


ok girls and boys play nice
O_K

1 comment:

Synkronos said...

Well, Dave Moore can now solve a Rubik's Cube in a stupidly short amount of time thanks to insomnia.

Pork banger? wtf! First zenstar's ice-cream references (http://askzenstar.blogspot.com/2005/08/in-class-of-his-own.html) and now this? Since when does food and D&D go so hand in hand?