Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dude Boobies are hard to draw.

Hello all you nasty blog fiends.
So there I was sitting at my Wednesday DND game, showing off my newfound drawing skills. Says the Rogue to me “Hey can you only draw guys or can you draw girls too?”
“Well” thinks I "how hard can it be?"
“Same kind of body structure just add some boobs… right?”
Ya Right whateva! Ok so drawing the boobs is a lot harder than it sounds. I mean two luscious shaped orbs ‘o the pleasure should be relatively easy for someone who thinks about them oh ever six seconds (yes I do think about sex every 3 seconds, but come on there is so much more of the womanly figure to consider!)

Ok so how the blue blazers do you draw said puppies? Well perhaps I need to do some research. “Internet!” you say. Well yes, if you want boobs to be rock hard protrusions of impossible proportion obviously maintained by the magical antigravity properties of silicon.
Seeing as I am trying to maintain a vague level of realism and propriety (snigger) in my cartoons. I think perhaps only the real thing will do.

Enter all the girls I see in the real life: Stage left.
Ok so here is the thing: Ladies it is vitally important in this delicate time that your knee-to-groin jerk reactions be curtailed in the interests of art. I mean I will be most scientific as I take important measurements of dimension and weight. I am sure you will all understand and wear only the barest concealment that propriety will allow. I do understand that Cape Town is a bit nippy at the moment, but surly you can all see the advantages conducting such experiments in inclement weather.

At this time it may also be prudent to warn your SO’s that said experimentation is harmless and in no way should be construed as myself moving in anyone territory.

Thank you all for your understanding and ..ummm.. support.
O_K

P.S. So I am taking Zombie cat into the vet now. She needs a few more formaldehyde injections to delay any further decay.
O_K

No comments: