Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Digit Al & Bad Music


Hey hey! Looky look my photoshop skilz have returned, thank the gods.
I only managed to get some of ¾ view stuff done before I ground to an exhausted stop.
Trying to keep the various elements separate is quite taxing I must say. (I am trying to build up a library of body parts in the hope that it will streamline the process of generating regular comics.)
He still has some work left on him with regards shading and highlights. Let me know what you think.
Well wait a sec… if its praise or constructive criticism let me know, if not…use your imagination.

While working I have been listing to the some of the music Bast prepared for a party at our place. Ok so somewhere between the colouring of the right arm and the torso, Avril pipes up with that insipid little tune of hers Don’t Tell Me.
The part that gets me is that bit that goes:
Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time?

Well duh! Unless he’s a priest, sexually incompatible, or immediate family, that’s exactly what he is gonna think.
I mean guys only think that about it every 3 seconds or something stupid. The only real reason guys get messed up with chicks so that they can hide the frank in the bushes. I would not trust any fella that says different.
I keep getting the feeling that we are expected to be embarrassed to have a sex drive. I am remorseful enough for all this other crap my male ancestors did to everyone, and now they want me to feel bad about lil Jim and the Twins.

Don’t get me wrong here. I do support the right for a young lady to say NO.
Still can you expect the guy not to chance his arm? All I am asking for here is a little sympathy for us poor blighters. I mean its bad enough that we have to worry about walking funny every time a woman with any kind of sex appeal enters our vicinity. Now consider the average 16 year old boy: The very thought of Linoleum could leave the poor bastard crawling on the very stuff in great discomfort. Look: it’s a biological imperative that supercedes all rational and socially accepted thought. Hell do you think that swagger that most guys adopt every time a lass is about, is about looking cool. Oh no sister no chance of that, he simply doing the horny horse in the briar patch routine.

Actually it’s quite funny watching the younger members of my sex trying to maintain a level of decorum at the party, once they have sensed that indescribable scent that is womanhood. Hell it is funny watching me trying to complete a sentence at the same party, but that could just be because I am drunk

Any who girls and boys sleep tight and dream nice dreams.
O_K

6 comments:

Patrick Schreiber said...

Hey O_K

Hos things, glad to have you aboard. Soon all the pieces of my plan will be in place.

I really like the pic, it's very good, I'm impressed.

Just one thing, if you are going to blame me for something at last take the opportunity to link to my blog.

schpat. ;)

zenstar said...

you haven't conformed to the minima black look... tsk tsk.

wootle: roleplaying tonight!

Anonymous said...

Your article is very informative and helped me further.

Thanks, David

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

camera coolpix digital nikon


digital camera canon




digital slr camera


kodak digital camera ac adapter