Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Ork Speaks

To blog or not to blog? That is the question. The appeal of blogging has up to recently totally escaped me. Or at least I have shown great resilience to the infectious need to spill ones guts like some verbally incontinent twit.

Well that was before schpat came along and bloody infected everyone. Thanks schpat.
Ok so here I am I have started this thing. Somebody will bloody have to read this or else.

Ok point the first: As some of you know I have been trying for a while now to do my very own web comic. Well after some time of stop start, stop start, I have managed to finally get a passable character sketched out. He is all scanned in and sitting around waiting to be photo shopped. But for some reason my computer skilz would not work after I finished the sketch.
I am hoping to do some work on him tonight perhaps I will have something to show off tomorrow.

Point the second: I hate programming! OH MY GOD It is the most fucking boring profession in the entire fucking world! Here is a hint guys don’t do it. Rather get some monkey with the social agenda of a charted accountant to do it for you. I understand that you could do it better, or even faster, but ultimately you won’t …face it.

Sigh! Ok well I really should get back to work or something.
Talk to you guys later.

O_K

No comments: